Welcome to My Little Corner of the World

Over the last several months this has become a space where I have been able to sit down on this journey, pour a cup of coffee and sort through the pieces of my heart. As well, it has caused me to remember the value and place of laughter in my life as much as my need to communicate. And, it has become a place of community and rest during a time when my soul has been most desperate for it. Welcome to my little corner of the world. Read on and offer your own thoughts if you like.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Need. Coffee. Now.

You are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high
What Kind of Coffee Are You?

"Oh, I can't stop drinking the coffee. I stop drinking coffee, I stop doing the standing and walking and the words putting-into-sentence doing." -- Lorelai Gilmore

3 Comments:

I don't do these often, but threw caution to the wind today! Just am so attracted to sharing a cup of coffee!

By Blogger alethea, at February 14, 2006 10:38 AM  

Yes. Official coffee engagement with the blog ring!

By Blogger alethea, at February 15, 2006 8:08 AM  

I took this quiz, even though I don't really drink coffee at all. I am expresso...."At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic. At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung. You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping. Your caffeine addiction level: high"

Although it is talking about coffee, I think it fits. I drink Dr. Peper for breakfast and throughout the day, and right before bed. So, they got the caffeine addition right!

By Blogger Holly, at February 15, 2006 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home