Welcome to My Little Corner of the World

Over the last several months this has become a space where I have been able to sit down on this journey, pour a cup of coffee and sort through the pieces of my heart. As well, it has caused me to remember the value and place of laughter in my life as much as my need to communicate. And, it has become a place of community and rest during a time when my soul has been most desperate for it. Welcome to my little corner of the world. Read on and offer your own thoughts if you like.

Monday, April 10, 2006

New Pastime


Well, after walking out of Gymboree this afternoon, I decided that I might need a third job to support what is sure to become my new habit – shopping for cute clothes for my niece! And, who better to keep my new favorite little gal hip in infant style, than Stacy and Clinton’s best pupil! Moi.

Here are several of my purchases. (I almost dressed up my old baby dolls to do a little fashion show, but they were a little shy. They’ve not been out in play land since the 80s.)