Welcome to My Little Corner of the World

Over the last several months this has become a space where I have been able to sit down on this journey, pour a cup of coffee and sort through the pieces of my heart. As well, it has caused me to remember the value and place of laughter in my life as much as my need to communicate. And, it has become a place of community and rest during a time when my soul has been most desperate for it. Welcome to my little corner of the world. Read on and offer your own thoughts if you like.

Friday, February 17, 2006

New Coffee House Find

Today while spending some good catch up time with a gal, I explored a new coffee shop in my little corner of the world. It was a delightful way to spend an afternoon after having lunch together at an equally delightful new Thai restaurant. Good Thai food, good coffee, and good conversation is the nearest thing to heaven in my estimation!

Also, stumbled onto a new thought:

Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee.

I can definitely assert that I'm closing in on substantial...very eager to see what's around the corner!

3 Comments:

did i tell you i do love coffee, too, and the whole aroma and the "experience" of hanging out and talking for hours-- with decaf, though. and hopefully with a great latte or something with flavor (haselnut!). Yummy!

thanks for sharing about fears!

By Blogger martha, at February 17, 2006 6:16 PM  

It was fun to run into you there..maybe we can meet there next week instead of our usual place??

By Blogger Susanne, at February 19, 2006 6:23 PM  

Sus--Yes, lets shall.

By Blogger Blythe Lane, at February 19, 2006 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home