Welcome to My Little Corner of the World

Over the last several months this has become a space where I have been able to sit down on this journey, pour a cup of coffee and sort through the pieces of my heart. As well, it has caused me to remember the value and place of laughter in my life as much as my need to communicate. And, it has become a place of community and rest during a time when my soul has been most desperate for it. Welcome to my little corner of the world. Read on and offer your own thoughts if you like.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Just for Fun


Saw this on Rick's blog and thought it looked interesting. I kind of enjoy personality type quizzes. The results rang pretty true for me. If you mouse over the strip, it shows you what the colors mean and your results. Here's what Respectful Dreamer means.

1 Comments:

Nice to read your report, too. It was a fun quiz, and surprisingly close to accurate for me. And thanks for your comments too. I finally got them tonight...good ol' Blogger...

By Blogger Eaglewing, at April 24, 2006 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home