Welcome to My Little Corner of the World

Over the last several months this has become a space where I have been able to sit down on this journey, pour a cup of coffee and sort through the pieces of my heart. As well, it has caused me to remember the value and place of laughter in my life as much as my need to communicate. And, it has become a place of community and rest during a time when my soul has been most desperate for it. Welcome to my little corner of the world. Read on and offer your own thoughts if you like.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hope Blossoms

I feel giddy.

Despite my best efforts to shake it, giddiness is the state of my heart.

The nature of said giddiness just seems too good to be true. Can it be, Lord? Could this really be Your hand?

It smells suspiciously like Him…those intricate little details, twists and turns in the road that no human hand can lay claim to. Details that can only but point to the ultimate proof of His kindness and goodness upon this family.

But it seems misplaced.

Past experience would dictate, Watch it. Don’t get your hopes up! Disappointment abounds!

And yet, the giddiness persists.

God speaks.

Staggered by Hope.

Grounded by Faithfulness.

Surprised by Worship.

Too Wonderful to take the promise of it all in.

2 Comments:

God does work in His own unique and detailed way, doesn't He?

Your post brought back a memory of a time I was in the hospital and a report inexplicably went from bad to good overnight. I asked the doctor how, and he looked at me and said "Divine intervention?"

Enjoy that giddy feeling of Hope

By Blogger Eaglewing, at March 01, 2006 6:20 PM  

Thanks, I am!

By Blogger Blythe Lane, at March 01, 2006 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home