Welcome to My Little Corner of the World

Over the last several months this has become a space where I have been able to sit down on this journey, pour a cup of coffee and sort through the pieces of my heart. As well, it has caused me to remember the value and place of laughter in my life as much as my need to communicate. And, it has become a place of community and rest during a time when my soul has been most desperate for it. Welcome to my little corner of the world. Read on and offer your own thoughts if you like.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

This is just too funny not to share

I have much to share but am too tired to post. I'll leave you with this that myself and some friends stumbled on today. Chances are you've seen it, but it's just too funny not to share. Enjoy.

5 Comments:

I am laughing out loud!! (and somewhat ashamed to admit that I have used several of those moves in my distant past...) :-) :-)

By Blogger Jill Pole, at June 03, 2006 11:38 PM  

I have watched it seven times since posting it. I am CRACKING up! This guy is not only hiLARious I'm amazed at his choreography. Tremendous.

By Blogger Blythe Lane, at June 03, 2006 11:48 PM  

heh heh - the brady's and vanilla ice would be proud!!

By Blogger Rick, at June 04, 2006 5:56 AM  

This got passed around my work recently. I give the guy cred for being able to move around so much.

By Blogger Out Of Jersey, at June 04, 2006 12:54 PM  

No kidding! The guy's definitely got the moves down and I can't get over how he transitions to each one with seeming ease. Quite impressive. Thanks for dropping in Cubical Rev.

By Blogger Blythe Lane, at June 04, 2006 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home