Welcome to My Little Corner of the World

Over the last several months this has become a space where I have been able to sit down on this journey, pour a cup of coffee and sort through the pieces of my heart. As well, it has caused me to remember the value and place of laughter in my life as much as my need to communicate. And, it has become a place of community and rest during a time when my soul has been most desperate for it. Welcome to my little corner of the world. Read on and offer your own thoughts if you like.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Wild Kingdom


I would just like to say that the Wild Kingdom was not just a TV show, it's my backyard. Today as I was talking on the phone and checking in on my newly planted potted plants, I was shocked to find Black Snake taking in the shade on my back porch. As far as I could tell, he had an eye on a couple of birds also enjoying my back porch. Somehow I think he had dinner plans on his mind and I don't think it included a movie.

Yes, folks this is the drama that is my life.

2 Comments:

All I've got to say is "Ick!"

By Blogger alethea, at May 22, 2006 5:53 PM  

Okay...that is a BIG snake! I wasn't imagining one that big. Wild kingdom, indeed! (Where is the Mutual of Omaha commercial?) :-)

By Blogger Jill Pole, at May 23, 2006 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home