Welcome to My Little Corner of the World

Over the last several months this has become a space where I have been able to sit down on this journey, pour a cup of coffee and sort through the pieces of my heart. As well, it has caused me to remember the value and place of laughter in my life as much as my need to communicate. And, it has become a place of community and rest during a time when my soul has been most desperate for it. Welcome to my little corner of the world. Read on and offer your own thoughts if you like.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Blogger Vacation Spot or a New Home?

Well, for the past 7 hours I've been playing around in a neighboring blogging spot. Despite the fact that it was a little slow-going in figuring out my surroundings in this new blog town, I think I'm actually liking the end result. If you want, take a look and let me know if it's worth a move.