Welcome to My Little Corner of the World

Over the last several months this has become a space where I have been able to sit down on this journey, pour a cup of coffee and sort through the pieces of my heart. As well, it has caused me to remember the value and place of laughter in my life as much as my need to communicate. And, it has become a place of community and rest during a time when my soul has been most desperate for it. Welcome to my little corner of the world. Read on and offer your own thoughts if you like.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Me too

Jill did this one so I figured I had to as well. :-) I think it rings fairly close to home...although I wonder about the "quirky." I mean, am I quirky or just weird?

How You Live Your Life

You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.
You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.
Your friends tend to be a as quirky as you are - which is saying a lot!
You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.

2 Comments:

Yay! I'm "quirky"... :-) I like the sound of that. :-)
P.S. - Love the Pandora additions. How did you do that?

By Blogger Jill Pole, at June 06, 2006 9:00 PM  

Okay, I'm going to try my hand at a little html code. Hope this works. Go here. .

By Blogger Blythe Lane, at June 06, 2006 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home