Welcome to My Little Corner of the World

Over the last several months this has become a space where I have been able to sit down on this journey, pour a cup of coffee and sort through the pieces of my heart. As well, it has caused me to remember the value and place of laughter in my life as much as my need to communicate. And, it has become a place of community and rest during a time when my soul has been most desperate for it. Welcome to my little corner of the world. Read on and offer your own thoughts if you like.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

How to Know if You Have B.A.S. (Blog Addiction Syndrome)

1. Do you check your favorite blogs at least once every hour?
2. Do you frequent your favorite of favorite blogs every 20 minutes?
3. Do you post comments to people’s blogs and check back fairly regularly to see if they’ve commented back?
4. Do you have tendonitis of the wrist from the constant mouse movement up and down your bookmarks list?
5. How often do you find yourself dropping the phrase “my blog” in casual conversation?
6. Do you find yourself scanning through Blogger through the random blogs in the hopes of discovering the next new and upcoming Blog talent?
7. Do you attempt to get some actual work done and find yourself writing a survey for B.A.S.?

If you can answer "yes" to most of the above, chances are you've got it. But, you're in good company. Let's all practice together:

Yes, my name is [insert name] and I’m a Blog addict.

Now, if I can just turn this post into a possible spec for House (some weird disease for blog addicts?), I’d have something to show for myself today.

1 Comments:

Well, they say admitting you have a problem is half the battle :)

Yes, I'm getting freakishly close to B.A.S. myself, and it's really starting to cut into my movie and sports watching time. What to do? It's a conundrum...

By Blogger Eaglewing, at February 21, 2006 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home