Welcome to My Little Corner of the World

Over the last several months this has become a space where I have been able to sit down on this journey, pour a cup of coffee and sort through the pieces of my heart. As well, it has caused me to remember the value and place of laughter in my life as much as my need to communicate. And, it has become a place of community and rest during a time when my soul has been most desperate for it. Welcome to my little corner of the world. Read on and offer your own thoughts if you like.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Sometimes it's just written on the wind...

Okay, all my faithful readers, just want to say that I think I'm officially "in" at My New Little Corner. You can click on the link to get there. However, should you actually take the time to type in www.mynewlitlecorner.typepad.com, be aware that the word "little" is missing the second "t." Yes, in my eagerness to settle into my new blog, I misspelled the word.

As a perfectionist I must admit it's been gnawing at my conscience ever since I discovered it.

Oh, well. We can't have it all, right?

In any case, I think I'm blog moving. If you want to adjust your bookmarks and links in your own blogs in order to continue to find me, feel free. I'll leave this site up for awhile, too.

1 Comments:

blythe

thanks for reading the note in the bottle. i will keep dropping them in this ocean

watchman

By Blogger Watchman, at August 09, 2006 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home